Pension Performance Review
Castell Caernarfon - www.lluniauiwan.co.uk
You probably realise that your Pension Plans are likely to be your main source of income in retirement. You fully appreciate that the state pension is only likely to provide you with the basic level of income. It is therefore vital that these arrangements are working as hard as possible for you and your family.
But when was the last time you reviewed those arrangements? You probably review your mortgage and even you car insurance more than you review your pensions!
However here are some questions you may want to consider
- What sort of retirement do I want to enjoy?
- What lifestyle do I want and what special things have I always dreamt of doing when I retire?
- How much will this lifestyle and these special things cost?
- Are my current arrangements on track to provide the level of income I will need when I retire?
- How much risk is being taken with my retirement money?
- How much risk am I happy to take with my retirement money?
- Are the administrative costs of running my arrangements excessively high and therefore eating into my retirement fund?
- What do I need to do now to ensure that I can enjoy the lifestyle I want when I retire?
The Pension Performance Review
This will tackle all of these questions and provide you with an in depth analysis of your pension arrangements together with advice and guidance as to what needs to be done to put you on track to the lifestyle you desire in retirement.